Saturday, September 1, 2018

Trading for business or for hobby? 9/1/18

Hey! Are we trading for hobby or for serious business?

For me, I take my trading seriously. When I trade, I believe I should try to maximize my risk to take full potential for maximum profit.

I don't need to provide examples, but everything have risk.   If there is risk, I want maximum benefit from my risk.  And usually, little risk leads to little profit and vice versa. 

Therefore, I suggest all serious traders to take maximize risk.  We don't have centuries to live.  If your like in your 50s, for example, trading pennies with even 5% to 10% annual interest will not get you no where to millionaire status.

People nowadays want millionaire and billionaire status only. Some need the status of wealth, but I see and need the lifestyle that goes with it.

How I trade and how I risk is up to me.   If I was guarantee eternal life, then of course I would not be complaining about low leverage regulation.  Wow!  Now we are no longer allow to risk that much anymore.  Man, I guess we just got to risk as much as we are permitted.

If you are too scared to risk for better reward, please get a job instead.  The only risk with working are limited to death form hard work, termination from incompetence, disrespect for not being independent, et cetera...

Now you know better; please risk as much as you can handle.  Of course, please take full responsibility for your own action.  And of course make sure to take trading as a business, meaning if you dont have the gut to risk then you better improve your confidence via mentoring or other forms of experience building activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment